Incentive Package (3 days/2 nights) – Piedmont
Piedmont has a lot to offer for incentive programmes. Its capital city Torino is known as the home of Fiat
A popular regional dish is fonduta, a melted cheese dip of milk, eggs and white truffles (tartufi bianchi). Cardi alla Bagna Cauda is a dish of locally grown chard served with hot sauce, anchovies, garlic and white truffles. Other regional dishes include rabbit and boiled meat like Vitello Tonnato (veal tongue) and ox tail. Grissini are crispy breadsticks that have become popular throughout the country. Piedmont is also famous for its wild funghi : Porcini mushrooms and white truffles.
An overwhelming majority of Piemonte's wines derives from native wines. Besides the noble Nebbiolo, source of Barolo, Barbaresco, Gattinara and Ghemme, which are all DOCG, Barbera ranks as the most popular red wine, followed by Dolcetto, which is enjoyed for its mellow, round flavors. Still, among classified wines, white ones represent about a third of the volume. First comes Asti, whose DOCG applies to both sparkling Spumante and the softly bubbly Moscato d'Asti.
Airports used to reach this region are Torino, Genova and Milano Malpensa
Why should you have your incentives or meetings in Piedmont?
- First of all, because of its overwhelming panorama of wine hills and vineyards, for its Slow Food and artisan farmers offering you the best a human being may consume, for its elegant, fine wines made from Barolo and Barbaresco grapes, without a doubt the Queen and King of the Piedmontese winery scene. The Piedmontese wines belong to the highest ranked in Wine Spectator and Decanter. Not to be forgotten are also its very exclusive historical locations available for events and dinners, its utmostly hospitable resorts, its hotels and its restaurants.
- Second, because of its position: it is only one hour from Turin Airport and in close vicinity of Milan, which makes for the very interesting possibility of combining your visit to the Piemonte with Expo Milano. This region of Piedmont is also listed 50th on the UNESCO World Heritage List, yielding many extraordinary activitis that overall tourism is sure to benefit from.
Below we have outlined a three-day example programme to give you an idea of the possbilities: one full day of meetings and one full day of activities with two overnight stays and all lunches and dinners included.
- Welcoming at Turin Airport and a private shuttle to your meeting location
- Coffee and tea buffet upon your arrival followed by full day of meetings interrupted by a light lunch on site
- All-inclusive dinner at Osteria Della Torre
The second day comes with two options:
Programme A: a Vespa tour with Slow Food tastings, lunch at the Slow Food lounge and a wine tasting at a most famous artisan wine
Programme B: a hands-on cooking workshop teaching you pasta and other regional dishes, the results of which then serve as your lunch, a truffle hunt and a wine walk with the Winemakers Association
All-inclusive dinner at a most famous Michelin-starred restaurant in the region, serving an exclusive extended menu created especially for our agency
All transports are included during day and night time
Check-out from the hotel and departure for a one-day discovery tour in Turin, featuring historical cafés and palaces, including a guided tour, lunch at Eataly and free time until the departure of your flights.
Link to our Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoUr2FJNvEE