Land of Engines – Emilia-Romagna
Are you passionate about the "Land of Engines"?
During this 3-day trip to Maranello, Modena and Bologna you will discover the most famous factories, museums and private collections of vintage cars and motorcycles and enjoy the best the region has to offer while sharing an unforgettable experience like thousands of engine enthusiasts from all around the world did before you.
This programme brings you to the Ferrari museum of Maranello, where the daring may choose to upgrade their package with a 20-minute Ferrari test drive. You will also visit the new Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari in Modena, the Lamborghini museum of Sant'Agata, the combined plant and museum of Ducati and the exclusive Pagani factory, which produces faster (and more expensive) cars than any other car factory in the world! In addition, numerous private collections as well as Slow Food and wine provide your stay with extra flavour!
What are you waiting for? Buckle up and dive into the world of engines!
- Two nights in a double room at a 4* hotel in Modena, including breakfast
- Guided tour of the museum of Modena Stanguellini
- Entrance fee to the Ferrari museum of Maranello
- Entrance fee to the Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari in Modena
- Visit to Umberto Panini's private collection of Maseratis and motorcycles
- Guided tour of the museum and factory of Ducati
- Entrance fee to the Lamborghini museum of Sant'Agata Bolognese
- Guided tour of the Pagani factory
- Dinner in the historic centre of Modena with a traditional menu
- Visit to the production site of the Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena P.D.O, including a tasting