Meeting- and Incentive Package (3 days/2 nights) – Piedmont
Why should you have your incentives or meetings in Piedmont?
- First of all, because of its overwhelming panorama of wine hills and vineyards, for its Slow Food and artisan farmers offering you the best a human being may consume, for its elegant, fine wines made from Barolo and Barbaresco grapes, without a doubt the Queen and King of the Piedmontese winery scene. The Piedmontese wines belong to the highest ranked in Wine Spectator and Decanter. Not to be forgotten are also its very exclusive historical locations available for events and dinners, its utmostly hospitable resorts, its hotels and its restaurants.
- Second, because of its position: it is only one hour from Turin Airport and in close vicinity of Milan, which makes for the very interesting possibility of combining your visit to the Piemonte with Expo Milano. This region of Piedmont is also listed 50th on the UNESCO World Heritage List, yielding many extraordinary activitis that overall tourism is sure to benefit from.
Below we have outlined a three-day example programme to give you an idea of the possbilities: one full day of meetings and one full day of activities with two overnight stays and all lunches and dinners included.
- Welcoming at Turin Airport and a private shuttle to your meeting location
- Coffee and tea buffet upon your arrival followed by full day of meetings interrupted by a light lunch on site
- All-inclusive dinner at Osteria Della Torre
The second day comes with two options:
Programme A: a Vespa tour with Slow Food tastings, lunch at the Slow Food lounge and a wine tasting at a most famous artisan wine
Programme B: a hands-on cooking workshop teaching you pasta and other regional dishes, the results of which then serve as your lunch, a truffle hunt and a wine walk with the Winemakers Association
All-inclusive dinner at a most famous Michelin-starred restaurant in the region, serving an exclusive extended menu created especially for our agency
All transports are included during day and night time
Check-out from the hotel and departure for a one-day discovery tour in Turin, featuring historical cafés and palaces, including a guided tour, lunch at Eataly and free time until the departure of your flights.
Versammlungspaket Wintercharme – Piemont
Das Versammlungspaket „Wintercharme in Piemont“ umfasst zwei Tage (Freitag - Samstag) und eine Übernachtung und ist für Gesellschaften von minimal 8 Personen verfügbar.
- Transport hin und zurück vom Flughafen zum Hotel/Versammlungsort und sonstiger Reisen
- Einer Übernachtung in einem 4* L-Hotel auf Basis eines DUS-Rooms
- Versammlungssaal mit Internetzugang Schirm, Videoprojektor, Flipchart und Meeting-Kit
- Kaffeepausen am Vormittag und Nachmittag
- Komplettes gastronomisches Michelin*-Dinner einschließlich Weinen, Wasser, Kaffee und Aperitif
- Ganztägiges Entspannungsprogramm mit u.a. einem Wein- und Kochworkshop, Mittagessen einschließlich Weinen und einer abenteuerlichen Wanderung mit Trüffeljagd
Preis: 400 € ausschließlich MwSt. (10%)