While we wait for the covid-19 virus to spread, hotel management and workers should take particular precautions to improve guest and employee health and safety. A coronavirus has the greatest impact on the hotel and tourist industries. However, if the hotel owner follows these guidelines, he or she will be able to stay in business.
1. Wash your hands thoroughly after discussing goods such as money or credit cards with visitors (at least 20 seconds if using an alcohol-based hand rub, and at least 40 seconds if using soap and water).
2. Cover a cough or sneeze with your forearm or a tissue, then dispose of the tissue in a sealed receptacle.
3. Keep a one-meter distance between yourself and other workers and tourists.
4. As soon as possible, stop shaking hands.
5. If you can’t guarantee the distance, wear a cotton mask. Check local and national masking rules often.
6. At reception and concierge desks, droplet distribution can be halted by stepping behind plexiglass.
What changes to the physical environment should be made?
1. Display signage throughout the hotel instructing guests on proper hand hygiene (washing hands and using hand sanitizer), respiratory etiquette (covering coughs and sneezes), and how to prevent scratching the face.
2. Make alcohol-based hand sanitizer available at both the hotel’s main entrance and central spots. If that’s not possible, put up signs directing visitors to the nearest sink where they may wash their hands with soap and water.
3. Check for soap, paper towels, and running water in the restrooms, as well as that the toilets are in excellent working order.
4. Install wastebaskets throughout the facility and empty them on a regular basis. Use plastic liners in wastebaskets if at all possible, and a no-touch rubbish container if at all possible.
5. Regularly clean doorknobs, handrails, bathroom fixtures (sink handles, toilets), worktops, workstations, desks, chairs, and elevator buttons.
Cleaning instructions for additional housekeeping
1. In addition to the cleaning recommendations listed above, cleaning personnel should: before entering and leaving a guestroom, wash hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water. Use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol if soap and water aren’t accessible.
2. Any single-use items provided by the hotel or left by visitors should be discarded.
3. Regularly touched surfaces include tables, light switches, countertops, handles, seats, remote controls, laptops, showers, bathroom flush, handles, sink faucets; door handles, pens, and irons.
4. Wear latex gloves while dealing with dirty clothing or trash.
5. You don’t have to shake your dirty garments.
St Julian’s Malta hotels are a compelling leisure destination in and of itself, providing a wide range of services and amenities for guests to enjoy our genuinely enriched surroundings. One of the greatest cheap homestays in Malta is St Julian’s Malta Hotels. It is one of the most popular accommodations for your comfortable stay if you are planning a visit to the city of lakes Udaipur.
We provide a wide range of facilities, as well as a rooftop restaurant and services, to provide our visitors with the ultimate in comfort, elegance, and enjoyment. This is one of the greatest cheap homestays in the area, with all of the contemporary conveniences.